A few years ago, a native of Tennessee passed on a recipe to me that I am now going to pass on to everyone! This is a fantastic party drink that everyone I have made this for speaks very highly of. The best part of it, it is very easy to prepare and can be made in an instant.
Word of caution: If you make this drink, please make sure that you drink responsibly. This drink has a tendency to sneak up on you.
- 7 Lemons
- 7 Limes
- 750 ml Vodka (Try to get a good Vodka - Grey Goose or Столичная (Stolichnaya))
- 4 L of Mountain Dew
- Large Punch Bowl
- Some people enjoy the pulp, and others do not. In an unknown setting, no pulp works better as enjoyers find themselves trying to filter it out.
- As the host, please be sure to take keys prior to letting patrons enjoy this drink.
- Throwback Mountain Dew (Pure Sugar) tends to taste better. Try to get this if you can. 1 Case is approximately 4L.
- You can substitute most clear alcohols for Vodka. I have been told Pure Grained Alcohol (PGA) is a good substitute.